evol

By SP Scuba Diving Club
when i see through the days, whom i spent with and how long.
i calculated...
1/2 on her, 1/3 on projects..
my goodness.. why is the proportion wrong?
And omg la.. why am i always saying gossips.. on myself somemore..

Haiyo..
Anyway.. i find myself getting more and more attached to her..
But i feel like i am the cause shes not studying =(
O no.. i feel bad..
This is the situation..
While she's studying and i am sleeping, She studies a little and thens wants to join me ><
When i have to go off to do project, she stay in club room and pretend to study.. only to find out that shes really sleeping..
WHen i say i cannot accompany her in sch.. she stays at home watch movie...
WHen i tell her to study.. she gives me that look..
Omgosh.. how to control her?

Haiz.. next time talk more...
Me just finished FYP..
Need to sleep..
4 days no sleep ard!!! Damm...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?