blah

By SP Scuba Diving Club
Time to blog again i guess, since i have nothing better to do.
Life's miserable.. you cant seems to get satisfied with what you already have

Today's free tickets to 2012 was still okay..
Waited 3 hours for nothing and doing nothing meaningful but wait till the movie start
But the show was marvelous, the effects look soo real..
Gosh if only.. haiz why cant i forget about her..
Anyway, me, sis, bro and my cousin went for this movie.
And it made us miss the last train.

Im so wanting to play dragon age origins.
though its a single player, i like the graphics.
and story line.
Haiz, ITP and part time job don allow me to play..
Somemore my bro, most of e time playing it.

I really want another one... the one.. ya the one..
Hope can meet new friends tml as im going zouk to celebrate friend's bday
just thinking about friends, i saw my ex classmate..
and shes selling hagen daz ice cream... then tell me to buy><
donno if i was rite about going over in the first place or not..
5 bucks per cup, then she tell me buy 3 or 2..
Lol. i m ard so poor.. don leech me more..
end up i bought 1 only.

Sigh time to slp and stop thinking =(
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?