default

By SP Scuba Diving Club
Today, will be talking about forgiveness
To forgive somebody, one must live in the consequences of the person's sin.
Wow, can i really forgive someone?

First impression that comes in my mind will be my father.
Ha, will i be able to live in ...
nvm.. secondly would be that taxi driver..
My gosh... he makes me mad..
arg... indian driver.. reckless.. gosh..
Must all taxi drivers be like this?
Its either their rushing or they are driving slowly..
either they have business or not.
I can never know what they are thinking about..

today's theory lesson was alright..
The good news would be the dates have been changed to 31st instead of 7th.
Means i get to go! YESH!
ok .. maybe not that good.. as i still have fyp to rush up.. =(

Tml will be a busy day...
staying back late in sch i think..
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?