bbq

By SP Scuba Diving Club
gosh.. i think it may be the most..
nvm.. my first time bbq with the divers anyways...
the last time they had one i was busy with proj.. and i haven known them yet..
Now its bbq night at manfred's house..
the house is spacious and empty..
well, at least there's something i would never forget..
=( some bad things happen..

1. I lead lewis, cheryl, sue min to sit outside the hse for like 15 mins when the gate is actually unlocked.. =(

2. I started the big fire on the charcoal but burnt myself for it. And now its scared onto my skin.. D=

3. I kiap the tongs and it accidentally cut my hand, causing it to have an opening. After which i shell the prawns and it hurts like mad. Hopefully the blood was not on the prawns. Haha =D

4. I spilled china apple onto El's feet after she helped me to get a refill. Haha, kindness begets kindness. And i can rmb the whole scene, its not entirely my fault. its.. nvm.. i can put the blame on me ><

5. This bad thing didn't really involve me =P but i splatter charcoal onto Adonia's feet. Not like i wanted to.. its random... =PP

6. I dont think it'll be nice if i list all the bad things here o.0 soooo uncool.. haha. 0.o

After the BBQ, went with the remaining group to wei ping's house.
It would be bad if i just left the group right? i could have followed manfred to my hse.
But i have made major decision and decided to stay and accompany the group.
BUT they go wei ping house and slp.. -.-..
So we decided to all go out to the prata shop and drink somethings..
Gosh la.. ton a bit also cannot.. must go slp..
Ya.. then ur excuse would be u got training in the morning..

I dont know if this bbq would be called successful or unsuccessful..
As long as everyone had fun??
I cant really have much fun as .........
As........
O no.. i just cant say it here..
dots came out instead -.-

Here's an after and before photos of HAIR

I lazy to edit to make the white hair more obvious..
Yeah.. the left is Adonia, right is Sue min..
THe hair style same..
THe funny thing is that sue min is older than adonia by a year..
Haha..

Haiz.. so bored.. life getting more and more bored..
I need to find company..
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?